7 Reasons to buy Ripple
Looking to buy a SUP board but confused about which one to get? Who isn’t? One fin, three fins, nose shape, tail rocker, displacement, dimensions…pfft, ain’t nobody got time for that! We understand that the world of SUP boards is a daunting and treacherous place to those who are new to it. But let us light a candle and show you the way! We confess that we are biased, but we also confess that the founding principle of our brand was to bring you nothing but awesome products, shaped for performance and built to last. And so in this article, we outline the 7 best reasons why you should feel confident buying a Ripple board SUP.
- We make choosing the right SUP easy. Want to tone up and lose weight? Want to ride waves? Want a SUP board that fits in your back pack? Easy, just go to our board comparison chart and see what each of our products is designed for.
- Our boards are portable and easy to use. All our fiberglass boards have an inbuilt carry handle and are lightweight. Our inflatable boards fold into a backpack and inflate in just 2 minutes.
- Ripple Boards are built to last and come with a comprehensive warranty. Our fiberglass SUP boards are sealed in 3 layers of fiberglass (many other brands only have 2), and have extra reinforcement along the rails. They also have an inbuilt automatic air vent that helps to prevent heat damage if you leave your board in the sun. Our inflatable boards inflate to be rock hard, will survive you driving your car over them, and come with a doubt-crushing 12 month warranty (but we expect them to last for more than a decade).
- Ripple Boards look pretty cool (let’s be honest…). Many other SUP boards on the market look alike, and unfortunately for our beaches, that’s not always in a good way. Ripple boards are different.
- Our boards are customisable. All of our fiberglass boards can be individualized- pick your finish (bamboo or wood veneer), and then pick your rail colour and deck pad.
- We deliver to your door. All of our products can be delivered Australia wide (conditions apply).
- We’re a local. If you need us, just give us a call, day or night, we’re here to help.
Happy Paddle Boarding.